Need to file your State and Federal Taxes?
- Last year, South Carolinians submitted approximately 9,000 tax returns with SC Thrive
- With SC Thrive, you can file your South Carolina State and Federal Taxes quickly, easily and at no cost if your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is less than $65,000 ($95,000 if your filing status is married filing jointly).
- With Thrive Hub, powered by Good Grid, you can get all of your return back—no filing fees or unexpected charges.
- You can use Thrive Hub to file your own taxes, or you can find an SC Thrive Tax Site to connect with an SC Thrive Tax Counselor. Our Tax Sites are organizations and agencies in your communities that you already know and trust like libraries, food banks, churches and schools!
- With e-filing and direct deposit, you will usually get your refund within seven to ten business days.
- SC Thrive clients who prepare returns through SC Thrive’s website can access Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)-certified volunteers to answer questions by calling 800.726.8774 or emailing email@example.com.
- Click on the Self-Serve link at the top of the page to begin your tax return today.
- Click on the Find a Tax Clinic link at the top of the page to find an SC Thrive Tax Clinic near you!
- Have questions about self-serve tax filing? Check out our instructions HERE or give us a call at 800.726.8774.
Ready to take control of your finances? Want to reduce your debt, establish a rainy day fund or even buy a home, save for a college fund or create a retirement fund? SC Thrive partners with Money Management International (MMI) to bring free credit counseling and Debt Management Assistance to South Carolinians. Money Management International has certified counselors who are committed to helping individuals overcome obstacles and reach their financial goals. Find your path to financial freedom and take advantage of MMI tools to increase your knowledge and achieve your financial goals.
You can access our Financial Wellness services by calling 1.800.726.8774 and choosing option 3.