When you support SC Thrive, you are:
- creating an easier, clearer path for our most vulnerable neighbors to access stabilizing resources
- enabling people-serving organizations statewide to help in more effective, efficient and collaborative ways
- promoting physical, mental and financial health and stability across South Carolina.
- DONATE to our programs and services, supporting all that we do.
- DESIGNATE a gift to our current special projects: Mental Health First Aid Training or Military and Veteran Programs. You can even give in memory or honor of someone. Choose these giving options on our Donate page.
- SPONSOR an event, training or resource specifically for your community. To learn more about sponsoring SC Thrive resources in your community, contact us below!
- SHOP with Amazon Smile, naming SC Thrive as your favorite organzation. Part of your purchase will support our work.
Our Five Point Pledge to Donors:
- You are appreciated! We thank you for your generosity and you will receive thanks and official acknowledgement of your gifts for tax purposes. Gift designations are respected and followed to the best of our ability.
- You are respectfully and thoughtfully asked for support. We view fundraising as a way of involving people in our important work and realistically ask for the things we need to meet our mission.
- You are partners in creating change. Everyone has a unique role to play in making South Carolina healthy and stable. You are highly valued for the funds, feedback and support you give.
- You are informed. You will receive communication from us, such as our annual report, and other program updates so you can see how your contribution is making an impact.
- You and your privacy are respected. SC Thrive will never release a donor's name, personal information or gift records without your permission. Should you wish to share your story of giving to SC Thrive, you are certainly welcome to do so. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. SC Thrive partners with CharityProud, a South Carolina based software as a service (Saas) provider for online donations and record-keeping, encrypting your information to keep it as safe and secure as possible.