Do you want to attend Annual Training?
Join us in Columbia in 2024!
Registration is open now for Annual Training 2024. Join us in Columbia, SC, September 17-18. This annual event is your chance to hear from speakers from all over the state about a variety of topics that can help you better serve your clients, while also connecting you to other professionals from around the state. Register today for your all-access pass for two days packed with 20 breakout sessions, two keynotes, and unlimited networking!
We explored The Power of Connection at SC Thrive’s Annual Training 2023! Service Providers, Partner Agencies, and Clients share a vital connection that keeps the social care sector thriving. At this annual event, we delved into all the ways connections address gaps in services, enhance communication, improve outcomes, and much more. Speakers and guests from across the state learned about a variety of topics that help them holistically serve their communities and improve the quality of life for South Carolinians.
Ready to register for Annual Training 2024? Join us in Columbia, SC, from September 17-18, 2024!
Agenda at a Glance
- 8:00 AM | Registration9:30 AM | Opening Keynote11:15 AM | Breakout Session 1 12:30 PM | Lunch1:30 PM | Breakout Session 23:00 PM | Breakout Session 34:30 PM | Networking Reception
- 7:30 AM | Breakfast9:00 AM | Breakout Session 410:30 AM | Breakout Session 5 12:00 PM | Lunch, Closing Keynote & Awards
Book your room now to access our special rate!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, 2100 Bush River Road Columbia, SC 29210
Our 2023 Keynotes
Dr. Caroline Leaf
Communication Pathologist, Cognitive Neuroscientist & Author of Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess & other books.
Anthony A. Dicks, Jr.
Senior Leadership Consultant of 180 Management Group
Our 2023 Tracks
Our 2023 Sessions
Toxic thoughts, depression, and anxiety- our mental mess- are frequently aggravated by a chaotic world and sustained by an inability to manage our runaway thoughts. But we shouldn't settle into this mental mess as if it's just our new normal. Hope and help are available to us, and the road to healthier thoughts and peak happiness may be shorter than you think.
You will learn the following in this session:
- How the five steps can help reduce anxiety and depression by up to 81%, according to clinical studies.
- How science can help us transition from being aware of toxic thoughts to catching and managing them in their early stages.
- How to capitalize on directed neuroplasticity using the Neurocycle.
- To apply mind-management to unwire toxic habits and trauma.
- How to leverage the lessons in the book for their daily lifestyle, including connection, brain-building, sleep, diet, exercise, people-pleasing, toxic perfectionism, overthinking, toxic emails and texts.
- Why mindfulness is not enough and how strategic mind-management through the five steps can take a reader beyond mindfulness.