Are you 65 or older?
Healthy Connections Prime is an enhanced healthcare option for seniors providing enhanced Medicare and Medicaid services. Healthy Connections Prime offers better care by making it easier for you to get all of your Medicare, Medicaid and Part D services from a health plan that you choose, better value through a care team and a care manager that works directly with you and your doctors and better health through benefits that help you stay at home with your family for as long as possible.
Benefits for enrollees include:
- No insurance premiums or deductibles
- No cost for prescription drugs, doctor visits or hospital stays
- One health plan card to manage all your Medicare (Parts A & B), Medicare Part D and Healthy Connections Medicaid medical and prescription drug benefits
- A care plan designed specifically to meet your health needs
Who can receive Healthy Connections Prime?
- Applicants must be 65 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be receiving BOTH Medicare and South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid.
- Visit scdhhs.gov to learn more.
How do I apply for Healthy Connections Prime?